Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rock Center with Brian Williams - Made in America: Trend against outsourcing brings jobs back from China

Rock Center with Brian Williams - Made in America: Trend against outsourcing brings jobs back from China I am back to active blogging again on this site which I started in 2008. Things were so dreary back then that I had a hard time dealing with the economic news. I believe we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The war in Iran is over -- the troops are coming home; Afghanistan still remains uncertain; Iran may continue to ruffle feathers over their nuclear projects; most of the uncertainty in the Middle East and North Africa is beginning to be resolved! I have hope for a brighter future where resources can be directed to more productive uses. I am back to blogging again!

No comments: